Upload your favourite photo to our Multi-Coloured Spectrum Zippo Windproof Lighter. Your image will be engraved on the front, lower part of the Zippo lighter. PLEASE READ BEFORE UPLOADING AN IMAGE
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED ON POOR QUALITY ENGRAVING IF THESE CONDITIONS HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWED
- Please note the engraved image will depend on the quality of the image uploaded.
- Make sure the image size is more than 2mb in size
- We do not engrave copyright images or logos
- Screen grabs from your mobile are not suitable
- Images downloaded from Twitter or Facebook are not acceptable due to the compression
- Please make sure images are clear and have a good tonal range and they are of a high quality.
- Images scanned from old photos should be done at a high resolution but these will pick up grain from the original image and will be engraved the best we can.
Our Photo Upload Multi-Coloured Spectrum Zippo Windproof Lighter is computer engraved on to the Zippo Lighter and presented in a Zippo Branded Box to create a truly unique gift.
-Durable Metal Outer Case
-Made in the USA
-Officially Licensed Zippo Product
-Lifetime Guarantee - This product is covered by the Zippo Lifetime Guarantee
-Dimensions; 3.81 x 1.27 x 5.72 cm
The lighters do not come with lighter fuel this can be purchased HERE
. You can also buy a Gift Box including lighter fuel and spare flints HEREAll our lighters are produced by The Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania in the USA.DUE TO POSTING RESTRICTIONS OUR LIGHTERS CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE UK AND NORTHERN IRELAND.
The Zippo lighter is an American legend, known worldwide for their reliability and build quality. Due to the wide range of designs and the quality of the lighter, Zippo lighters have become a collector's item across the world. Especially popular with the Military during World War 2 and the Vietnam War - they've even appeared in many Hollywood films.
The Zippo Lifetime Guarantee:
From the time of their first ever lighter going on sale in 1933, Zippo offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all of their windproof lighters. It states that if any Zippo lighter doesn't work, then they will fix it for free for its entire lifetime. So if you have a zippo from the 1950s that no longer works, they will fix it free of charge!
The guarantee covers mechanical repair and not cosmetic wear and tear (eg. dents / scratches & scuffs).