Barbershop By Timpson
Book an Appointment here;
We specialize in Gents haircuts and shaves - unfortunately, we have suspended our shaving service due to Covid19. We are currently providing other hair cut services which include; skin fades, restyles or even just a trim. We would love to hear from you if you're a great Barber with the right attitude and personality that is always wanted. Please contact Tony on 07730804221 or Stevie on 07917038734
We will be reopening all barbershops on the 4th of July! There will be strict hygiene and social distancing measures in place to keep our customers and staff as safe as we can. We will be providing PPE for both staff AND the customer to ensure this level of safety. An appointment is in effect to keep the number of customers waiting inside to a minimum, with the exception of Stratton Sainsbury's that has a large internal waiting area.
- There will limited customers allowed in the shop at any one time, NO waiting area.
- Hand Sanitiser and masks will be provided to each customer for the safety of all concerned.
- Customers are responsible for their own belongings, please keep them with you.
- Please wash yours/your child's hair before your appointment.
- All gowns/ cutting equipment/ chairs and work stations will be sanitised between each customer.
- Doors and other surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised regularly using our cleaning recording procedure.
- All our barbers have undergone the new Barbicide Covid 19 Certification for yours and their safety
Services Available From Our Barbershops:
- Skin Fade
- Beard Trims*
- Hot Towel Shave*
* Suspended until further notice
Questions and Answers from our barbershop;
Do you do discount for NHS, police and armed forces?
Normally we do but not currently with the present situation and the appointments system
Can I make an appointment?
Yes, with the current situation we are running an appointment system, please see above.
Where's my nearest barbershop?
See store finder
What PPE are you using?
As always we are using the industry recommendations for sanitisation that we were using before CV19, however upon our return, we will also be sanitizing all workstations and chairs after every customer together with providing PPE for the barbers, face mask and face shield and also we will be providing hand gel and face masks for every customer.
Do I need to wash my hair before my appointment?
Yes, please come to your appointment with clean washed hair for everyone's improved safety.
Can you do a shave or beard trim?
Unfortunately not in the current situation, facial work is not allowed.
Are your prices any different now?
Yes, we have had to consider the extra time required to thoroughly clean all work areas after each customer and also the cost of all the PPE now required to keep our customers and our colleagues safe